Well, there's been much to celebrate here at LWL world headquarters. We're closing in on Livi's first month on this planet, and it has been a good one overall. She's been putting on the pounds and at last check she's weighing in at a whopping 8lbs. 9oz! You go girl!
To celebrate her one-month milestone, we took Livi to her first baseball game today. Our beloved Red Sox were in town, and we headed on down to Oakland Coliseum to see 'um take on the A's (who we also love, just not when they are playing the Sox. Sorry team). It was a great game: in and out of the rain, Sox hit 3 homers, Jed Lowrie kept his average above .500, and Carl Crawford even got a hit! In the end, the Sox came away the victors 5-3, winning one for Livi. Or maybe it was Livi that helped them win. Either way, it was a fun adventure for the family. In fact, Livi loved it so much she couldn't keep it in (so we changed her soon thereafter).
 |
| "Hey mom, do they sell milk at these games?" |
The past month has also seen us visit our local hip-yuppie baby showcase, aka: the farmer's market. Livi couldn't believe all the different types of veggies, flowers, and strollers she saw!
 |
| Chard, it does the body good. |
Also this month, Livi has discovered a few new dance moves. For example....
 |
| This one is called the "I have a question" |
 |
| She calls this one the "Put 'em up" or the "I have two questions" |
 |
| The "You can't see me, I can't see you" aka: "The Peek-A-Boo" or the "I can't pick my nose with these things on!" |
 |
| The ever popular "I'm not impressed" aka: the "Are we there yet" or the "Dad, please don't blog about this later" |
Too late Livi. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment